INTERVIEW COACHING SERVICE
Do you get interviews but not the job?
Having a keyword-optimized resume will get you calls back but it takes a great interview to secure your dream job.
Our one-on-one interview coaching service empowers you to maneuver through tough interview questions and effectively communicate your strengths without losing the #1 candidate spot.
Unsure whether this is the service for you? Ask yourself...
- Do you dread being asked why you want to leave your current company?
- Is rambling in interviews a problem that you face?
- Do you have trouble negotiating your salary?
- Are you worried about being asked about the "red flags" in your resume?
If you answered yes to any of the above, consider investing in our interview coaching service.
You will learn how to...
- Answer difficult interview questions with examples from your history.
- Make a powerful first impression.
- End on a high note.
- Align yourself with recruiters’ hiring needs.
- Navigate conversations about job hopping, employment gaps, foreign work experience, lack of a degree, and anything else that might be tripping you up.
Here's what you'll get:
A 60-minute session consisting of a 20-minute mock interview and a 40-minute coaching discussion based on your target job requirements.
Score Sheet & Action Plan
A score sheet that gives you granular insights into your unique strengths and weaknesses and a customized action plan to help you ace your next interview.
A recording (and you can request a free transcript) to review and practice the coaching tips as many times as you’d like at your own convenience.