Our ChatGPT scripts are designed to get you more interviews…
… but then what?
Do interviews make you anxious?
Are you worried about how to address “red flags” like a career change or an employment gap in your interview?
Do you have a hard time articulating your strengths?
Did you ever get the feeling that your interviewer didn’t like you?
If so, let me coach you on your interviews.
I’ve sat on the other side of the desk for almost a decade now and I know exactly what job seekers do to ruin their chances of EVER hearing back…
… and what the best candidates say to get higher offers.
I’ll help you:
- Answer difficult interview questions using YOUR success stories.
- Align yourself with their hiring needs.
- Navigate conversations about job hopping, employment gaps, perceived underqualification (or overqualification!), and anything else that might be tripping you up.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A 20-minute mock interview. We’ll jump on a video call and I’ll analyze your performance. This can help you uncover gaps that you might not have known existed.
- A 40-minute one-on-one coaching session. You will get customized advice on how you can emphasize your strengths and address your weaknesses to create a story that speaks to the employer’s hiring needs. You will have the peace of mind that you are getting the help that is catered to YOUR specific situation, YOUR style, and YOUR personality instead of some generic tips.
- Unlimited email support. This is not a touch-and-go service. You will have the comfort of knowing that we at your service as you move through the interview process
- An opportunity to get feedback on three of your answer scripts after the coaching session. You can even record yourself answering questions like you would in an interview and I will love to provide you feedback on the camera angle, your body language, tone, outfit, and script. This will help you address the gaps in your presentation in a holistic way and maximize your chances of landing the role.
- Session Recording. A recording (and you can request a free transcript) to review and practice the coaching tips as many times as you’d like at your own convenience.
Because of the one-on-one, time-intensive nature of my services, I only take a few clients each week.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you wish to use the 60-minutes to discuss your answers to specific questions you struggle with during your interviews, you can do so! I want you to get the maximum value out of this service.
In order to replicate actual interview conditions as much as possible, we will not share a list of questions that you will be asked during the mock interview session. This will help the interview coach build an accurate picture of your interviewing performance.
However, we’re flexible on this – if you truly feel you’d benefit from seeing our questions beforehand, let us know.
You will receive your call recording a couple hours after your coaching session has ended so that we can add notes and recommendations to it.
You will have lifetime access to your call recording.
Yes. If you wish to practice for another interview or run your scripts by the interview coaching over a call, you will need to purchase another interview coaching session.