Resume Writing Service
More than 2000 people that came across this page were in your shoes once.
They felt undervalued and underutilized. But with our resume writing service, they were able to land roles that helped them reclaim their sense of pride and fulfillment. And so can you.
Maybe you’re like most of our clients:
- You’ve spent years building up your experience.
- You’ve spent years learning new skills and growing professionally.
- You’ve picked yourself up after setbacks and continued in the face of adversity.
The only thing that you need to do now is to put your career building blocks together in a way that compels the most sought-after companies, like some of the ones our clients currently work at:
Let’s see if there are any gaps in the way your story is being told.
- Is your resume articulating your true worth?
- Is your resume making a convincing case for that job that you know you are perfectly qualified for?
- Are you getting interviews for jobs that you know will make you fall in love with work again?
- Are you getting offers that align with your financial goals?
If you answered “no” to these questions, your resume may need to be redone.
Invest in our professional resume writing service here to put your best foot forward for your dream role.
Four possible reasons why your resume isn’t getting the attention it deserves:
The job search process can add a lot to your already full plate.
Maybe you’ve already spent hours trying to match your history with the job descriptions you’re reading.
Maybe you’re sick of the conflicting and confusing feedback from well-meaning friends.
How are people with similar backgrounds able to get the “good” jobs while you keep tossing and turning at night, dreading the ringing of your alarm clock, anyway?
By this point, you might be scratching your head, looking at your resume. “Is this experience even worth mentioning? Am I representing myself properly? How do I ‘re-translate’ this in a way that makes sense?”
Or maybe you’re just too tired to even focus on your job search!
You are NOT the problem.
The problem isn’t with your background or skills.
You check all the boxes, right?
There is one box that remains to be checked.
How can you check that final box on your list?
Our professional resume writers and career coaches will help you capture your experiences and skills in your resume in a way that ticks off all the boxes on your next boss’s checklist.
You bring your experience, skills, and passion. Our certified resume writers will bring decades of resume writing expertise to make your resume shine.
Once you have checked off all the boxes, all you have to do is show up for your interviews.
Once you do, you will get:
1. No templates, ever. You will have a profile that perfectly captures “YOU” which means never having an “uuuuuh” moment in an interview ever again.
2. ATS-compliant resume, that’s also easy for people to read, which means no more resume black hole. You don’t have to worry about paying for templates that scramble up your resume.
3. A chance to work with a resume-writing expert who is also a certified career coach AND an interview coach. We know the job market in and out. Your resume will be optimized to set you up for success at every single step of the process.
4. Information-gathering call with someone who specializes in serving clients from your field. You don’t have to write anything at all or dumb anything down for us; we speak your language and use the right keywords. We’ll strike the right balance between the technical and non-technical parts of your resume.
5. A boost in confidence when you have all your success stories pointed out to you. Our clients perform better during their interviews because all their successes are fresh in their minds.
6. Unlimited follow-ups after delivery; this is not a one-and-done service. You can update your customer success manager on how things are going and get custom advice for your situation, experience, AND personality. This allows for rapid course correction. You don’t have to second guess yourself.
7. A great resume that captures you, your successes, and your wins to create a strong first impression on a reader. You can use this to build a brag sheet that you can take into your walk-in interviews, continuing the strong impression you’ve built.
Our seasoned writers have helped thousands of job seekers like you hunt their dreams and realize their true potential throughout our journey.
Our expertise runs wide and deep. Our writers know what works and what doesn’t work at every single step of the job market. Your resume is created from scratch building on this level of expertise and keeping all the next steps in mind.
But resume writing isn’t the only thing our writers are certified in. Our expertise in addition to resume writing, LinkedIn, and cover letters, includes:
- Helping people figure out which career path will result in more fulfillment.
- Coaching leaders on pursuing projects that build up their portfolio.
- Interview coaching – unfortunately, a lot of our clients unknowingly overshare and pigeonhole themselves. We help them better position themselves.
- Salary negotiation that will help you turn those lowball offers around.
- Applying to jobs for our clients – we use all the platforms that job seekers use every day, so our work is always relevant.
Our goal with your resume is to not only help you land an interview but also an offer that you are happy to accept.
Our Process Details
Here is how our process works once you sign up:
Our resume writing service costs $600 or you can pay in installments.
Here’s the value our clients see on average:
These extra four months represent $50,000 in wages for our clients that are aiming for jobs that pay $150,000.
TRY us out for FREE
If you’d like to see how we can improve your resume, upload your resume here (insert hyperlink) for a free, detailed critique.
Our experts will tell you exactly what needs to change to get you a better job.
A gift from us to YOU as a part of our mission to help seekers like you — In addition to a five-star resume, you will get the following as a gift to help you with your job search:
- Networking lessons
- Outreach templates (including thank-you notes)
- Unlimited customization for roles similar to your target roles
- Tips on customizing your resume
- Detailed guides on interview and salary negotiation mistakes
- Free 15-minute monthly consultation calls with you
- Sharing your resume with recruiters to create visibility for your application
- Unlimited email support. Just email us any time you have a question about your job search, whether you’re stuck on an interview question or are unsure how to follow up with someone
- Advising you on your interview scripts via email
Because of the one-on-one, time-intensive nature of our services, we only take a few clients each week.