One-on-One Resume Editing
Here's how it works.
Fill out my award-winning resume template. Watch my video tutorial if you need help with this.
Email me your resume.
I'll send you your edited resume within one business day.
Stephanie's case study
Take a look at this before-and-after resume. Do you see how I showed Stephanie how to make her resume more powerful? I'd love to do the same for you.
Stephanie purchased our resume editing service because she really felt her resume was the reason she wasn't getting call-backs from companies she was most interested in.
She had been consistently applying and following up with SalesForce, Oracle, Cisco, and Yelp, but wasn't getting very far on her own.
Here's what she said about this service:
Here are a couple other testimonials:
Immediately after you purchase, you will be redirected to an instructional video that breaks down the exact framework I personally use to write resumes. You'll also access a resume template. I go over "tricky cases" and show you how to frame your narrative.
Here's everything this service includes:
- One round of structural editing
- Rewriting weaker sections
- Detailed suggestions for improving your resume further
- Grammar and spell check
- Toast of the Resume Industry nominated template
- A guide on finding keywords for your resume
- A video guide on framing your accomplishments
- One business-day turnaround
FIVE reasons you should get this:
- It is the shortest, cheapest, most effective method to quickly create and dispatch your resume.
- I am giving you the exact template that I personally use when working with my full-service clients. It doesn’t get any easier than this.
- It costs just $79, which means it literally pays for itself within just a day when you land your dream job more quickly with it.
- The template I use is optimized for applicant tracking systems AND human readers. In other words, computers pick up on all your keywords while human beings pick up on the powerful, story-like structure of your resume bullets.
- Twenty-nine people have purchased my resume editing service this month.
What's the difference between your resume writing and resume editing services?
There are three major differences between the two services in addition to the difference in price.
1. Effort on your part
The $400 resume writing service is 100% hands-off. You just give us an hour or two of your time so we can get all the information we need from you, and we'll do the rest.
The $79 resume editing service comes with my award-winning resume template. I use this template to work on all my clients. It also comes with a 40-minute video guide on phrasing your accomplishments succinctly and finding keywords to put in your resume. In order for you to get the most out of this service, your resume should be nice and beefy and full of your stories. It doesn't matter if your resume is 5 pages long when you send it to us; we can shorten it down as long as you detail all your professional history.
Once you submit your resume to us for editing, it only takes us a business day to get back to you with an annotated, edited draft.
Our resume writing service, on the other hand, takes us 5 business days to wrap up.
When you purchase our resume writing services, we annotate your resume to show you how you can tweak it for additional positions.
When you purchase our resume editing service, we annotate your resume to show you exactly what you need to change to make your resume stronger. We'll also fix any grammatical and structural mistakes we see, and shorten lengthy bullets.