Resume Editing Service ($99)
Here's how it works.
- OPTIONAL: After you purchase this service, you will be redirected to a YouTube video which will show you how to further beef your resume up. While following my video to beef your resume up is an optional step, it is highly recommended, because the more you put into your resume, the more you'll get out of this service.
- You email your resume to me.
- I'll rewrite weaker sections, correct grammatical issues, annotate your draft with my suggestions, and re-structure your resume so your strengths are at the forefront.
- You can purchase additional rounds of revisions for just $30.
- If you've purchased our LinkedIn summary editing service, you'll be emailed a form to fill out. I'll weave together a LinkedIn summary and headline from your responses.
Turnaround: 2 business days
Stephanie's case study
Take a look at this before-and-after resume. Do you see how I showed Stephanie how to make her resume more powerful? I'd love to do the same for you.
Stephanie purchased our resume editing service because she really felt her resume was the reason she wasn't getting call-backs from companies she was most interested in.
She had been consistently applying and following up with SalesForce, Oracle, Cisco, and Yelp, but wasn't getting very far on her own.
Here's what she said about this service:
Here are a couple other testimonials:
What's the difference between your resume writing and resume editing services?
There are three major differences between the two services in addition to the difference in price.
1. Effort on your part
The $400 resume writing service is 100% hands-off. You just give us an hour or two of your time so we can get all the information we need from you, and we'll do the rest.
The $99 resume editing service comes with my award-winning resume template. I use this template to work on all my clients. It also comes with a 40-minute video guide on phrasing your accomplishments succinctly and finding keywords to put in your resume. In order for you to get the most out of this service, your resume should be nice and beefy and full of your stories. It doesn't matter if your resume is 5 pages long when you send it to us; we can shorten it down as long as you detail all your professional history.
Once you submit your resume to us for editing, it only takes us a business day to get back to you with an annotated, edited draft.
Our resume writing service, on the other hand, takes us 5 business days to wrap up.
When you purchase our resume writing services, we annotate your resume to show you how you can tweak it for additional positions.
When you purchase our resume editing service, we annotate your resume to show you exactly what you need to change to make your resume stronger. We'll also fix any grammatical and structural mistakes we see, and shorten lengthy bullets.